New Obligation from the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization to Engine Oil Change Points!
The Waste Oil Control Regulation, which was published in the Official Gazette dated 30/07/2008 and numbered 26952, was repealed and the Waste Oil Management Regulation published in the Official Gazette dated 21.12.2019 and numbered 30985 entered into force on 01/01/2020.
The Engine Oil Change Point was defined for the first time with the new regulation. So whom covered by the engine oil change point:
- Fuel Stations
- repair shops
- And other engine oil change businesses…
In order to be an Engine Oil Change Point and to make oil changes of motor vehicles, it is necessary to obtain an "Engine Oil Change Point Permit" from the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization.
Motor vehicle owners can only change their engine oil at fuel stations, services, repair shops, etc., which have received the "Engine Oil Change Point Permit" from the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization.
Obligations of businesses that change engine oil are defined in the regulation.
- Establishing a Temporary Storage Area in accordance with the requirements of the Waste Management Regulation,
- Obtaining "Engine Oil Change Point Permit" by applying to the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization,
- Registering with the online applications of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization,
- The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization is required to notify and approve the engine oil changes it performs through online applications.
According to the regulation, the deadline for engine oil change points to obtain a license and to meet the regulations has been given as 01.01.2021.
As Bilgi Çevre, we would like to be by your side in this process and we would like to state that we can manage the process on your behalf.
At the same time, as Bilgi Çevre we are at your side with our services such as;
- Environmental Consulting,
- Treatment Consulting,
- Chemical Evaluation Expertise,
- Sds Preparation,
Explosion Protection Document Preparation