Deadline July 1, 2021!
In order to protect the environment and human health and to use natural resources efficiently, the "Waste Oil Management Regulation" was published in the Official Gazette on 21 December 2019 by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. With the concept of Engine Oil Change Point, which was introduced for the first time with this regulation, some obligations were imposed on businesses. Engine oil change points are obliged to obtain an Engine Oil Change Point Permit until 1 July 2021 at the latest. If the aforementioned document is not received, Engine Oil Change will not be made.
What is Engine Oil Change Point (MOYDEN)?
The engine oil has been changed;
- fuel stations,
- repair shops,
- All other businesses where engine oil change activities are carried out are defined as “Engine Oil Change Points” in the regulation.
Who Should Obtain Engine Oil Change Point (MOYDEN) Permit?
All businesses that fall under the definition of Engine Oil Change Point specified in the regulation are obliged to obtain the Engine Oil Change Point (MOYDEN) Permit. Fuel stations, Repair Shops, Services and all businesses where engine oil changes are made are considered within this scope.
How to Obtain Engine Oil Change Point (MOYDEN) Permit?
According to the regulation published by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, businesses that are required to obtain a certificate;
- Establish a temporary storage area in accordance with the requirements of the Waste Management Regulation,
- Must be registered in the Integrated Environmental Information System (ECIS) of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization,
- By completing the necessary application documents, you should apply to the Provincial Directorates,
- After each engine oil change, the amount of waste engine oil should be reported by entering the ECBS system.
What is the Penalty for Not Obtaining an Engine Oil Change Point Permit?
Businesses that do not obtain Engine Oil Change Point Permit until 01 July 2021 will not be able to change Engine Oil, and the fine to be applied if they do this without a certificate is determined as 24,123 TL.
As Bilgi Çevre Consultancy;
We support you at all stages of the Engine Oil Change Point Certificate purchase process with our engineers who are competent in the field, have the Environmental Consultancy Qualification Certificate, have a good command of the relevant environmental legislation, can offer solutions to their customers on environmental issues and are competent in their fields.
Contact us for details and detailed information about Engine Oil Change Point Permit Certificate.